Announcements for November 8, 2023
For lunch today: Cheese burger on a bun with lettuce, tomato, and pickles, tossed salad, seasoned carrots, and fresh fruit and milk. Another option is pizza.
- For breakfast tomorrow: Sausage roll up, fresh fruit and juice/milk..
- Jostens will come Nov. 9th for Senior orders during both lunches.
- The FFA Club is doing a Food Drive for the care center Nov 1-16. Please bring jars of peanut butter and the advisory class with the most jars will get an ice cream party from FFA in advisory. A jar of peanut butter will also eliminate up to $1.00 of your library fines.
- The Art Club is making Grateful Grams for Thanksgiving! There will be a premade design to choose from along with a custom card option. Each card will come with a small bag of candy. The premade card is $3 and will include a message and some candy. Students can choose to send romantic, comedic, or generic cards to the person of their choice. The custom card is $5 and students will choose a theme for their card along with what the card will say. Cards will be sold at lunch from November 6th through the 10th.
- We will have a Veterans Day Assembly on Friday during 3rd period. Please wear red, white and/or blue on Friday. No hats, masks, face paint, etc. We will have guests on campus and we need to dress appropriately. Thank you Mrs. Bates for organizing this event.
- Are you interested in going to Europe?! All 9th and 10th grade students are invited to participate in the Europe trip to Paris, Germany, and Switzerland. There will be a mandatory parent meeting on Tuesday, November 14th, at 7 pm in the cafeteria. Please email Mrs. Vickers for information!
- Boys soccer tryouts will start November 13th. A sign-up sheet will be in the office. Contact Coach Jones with any questions.
- Congratulations Trinity Bell, for being our Thespian of the Week. Your enthusiasm brings a smile to our faces. Thank you for your positive attitude.
- Seniors, this is a reminder that you need to choose your composite photo by this Friday, November 10th. Personal senior photos need to be emailed to Ms. Rose by Friday, November 17th.
- During DDD everyone will have to report to the Arena for several of our students who have Athletic Signings.
- Any seniors who didn’t attend the Jostens meeting and need to pick up a packet to order their cap and gown, please see us at the front office.